Thursday, September 14, 2006

St. Louis Massacre

San Francisco Giants
v.
St. Louis Cardinals
Series Thread


UPDATE

O.K., so the Giants clearly had an awful series. Whose to blame?


__


We stole Matheny. We stole Kline. We stole Morris. But can we steal 3 games from a struggling St. Louis team on the road?


I am traveling all the way to St. Louis to find out. My family has been longtime friends with Tony LaRussa, so I am getting the opportunity to attend the games on Friday and Saturday.

It looks like I am going to get a chance to get on the field for batting practice too, so let me know what to tell any Giants players if I get a chance!

Talk to you guys on Sunday. Go Giants.

-C.D.


Have a comment? No registration needed! Post under OTHER & enter your screen name.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luigino said...

Just tell them we has faith in them..check that.. we EXPECT them to win it this year...

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it looks like we stole a day off from this road trip :-/ we probably needed that more than anything else after getting doubly whooped by the cardinals

10:03 PM  
Blogger chris.daglow said...

I just got back and have to say, while they played poorly, I got an opportunity to meet a number of Giants players. I am going to update the site with photos within the next few days. On a baseball note, you can completely tell a difference in team chemistry between the Giants and the Cardinals. During the St. Louis warm-up, guys were relaxed and going through a routine. The Giants warm-up consisted of guys looking around, completely quiet almost waiting for something to happen. Not a good sign.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine